04 March, 2010

Photomania

So I have been taking far too many photos lately. But I'm having fun doing it. The most fun has probably been the water photos. If I had a decent camera I would probably be really obsessed with water photography right now. I have a decent film camera and have done some interesting water shots with it. But right now I'm in instant gratification mode and have been sticking with my digital point and shoot. Every once and a while I have access to Les's work camera, which usually turns out awesome results, if I do say so myself.

Spring is not too far away and that should make for some interesting photography. I noticed today the trees around the house are just barely starting to bud. Also it was 83 degrees in the living room in the middle of the afternoon today, when the sun was coming through the back windows. Both of these things make me insanely happy. I really hate the cold.

Things are looking up on the house front. So far it seems like we won't have to move come May 1. This is quite a load off my mind. Our landlord isn't the best in the world, but he is certainly not the worst. As long as he isn't planning to sell we are happy to stay put. We really like the house, and the dogs are happy here, they have a nice routine down.

One last observation, blogging is cathartic. I think I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment